my friends ;)

everybody have bestfriend, so do i. i have two very very good friend. i kwow i can trust them. i realy love them like i love my family.they are a great give fom god besides my family. they always besides me through ups and down. i know i can depends on you guys.it will be shit!, if you break my heart or talk bad about me, and surely i'll be hurt.you guys are my very best friend and im telling you the truth mann. eventhough the three of us have our own personalities but we have chemistry.we like talk bad about other. duhh ( every body does) shopping and not miss, catch a movie. dian and syida, i realy love both of you. i hope, we will stick togather no matter what happens, dont leave me because you guys know how much i need both of you.


from your friend ;)
nur amalia farhanah bt zulkarnain