Seventeen here we go

The tought of moving on in my life even i had to face the hardest hurdle of all.... Its just weird. Like ive been breathing in this world, like im 50 years old now, ugh -.- but still, the hardest hurdle of all i need to face right now is that freaking examination which is the SPM.


I really tought of getting PLKN *well actually i really tought i would get it because both of my sister didnt have to go to PLKN after their SPM so like obviously me would get it (ayat aku belit k) -.- I wanna meet new people, to feel and adapt myself to the new enviroment, I dont wanna lead a boring life after my SPM, stuck at home, doing nothing or go to a mall and applying for a job. Im 17! I dont wanna have a working experiance at that age, i wanna have fun.


Now im 16, i need to study hard right now to get a good result for my SPM next year, to make both of my parents proud of me. But still it is hard to study all the time. I feel so weird, i study in a boarding school which i didnt have a social life at all, and i need to face the book all the time *well not all the time actually but still* and i didnt get a good result like i always wanted to. And my friends who didnt study in boarding school. they have a social life all the time, didnt have to force themselve to face the books but they were so clever! And they keep preassuring me, saying that i study in boarding school so fosho i would get a ggod result, well better than them. And What if im not?! Ugh. Like, Ya Allah, why am i like this?


Hmm, i speak out my mind tho, thas all i could do here, to tell you hows my life, what am i up to right now, thats all.


Im going to live a life as a seventeen years old girl after this. Wish me best of luck and do pray for me. thank you :)