Welcome back You Awesome

It wasnt my intention to hide from you guys abaout my new school and obviously new schoolmate? Its just i didnt have enough and accurate time to write and post about it. Moreover, i thought my blog had die many years back.

Anyway, did i tell you i move in, i mean pindah sekolah to MAKTAB? Ouh how i wish i could say that am very lucky to enter that school. My imagination tells me i'm into something good. Kay. So, wait Mirul Hafizie what did you do. you scaring me. IM AKU CEPAT WOI

Sorry for being in such a girl yang nak cerita tapi out of topic sebab something. kay lets start. its MRSM Pengkalan Hulu which is in Perak. It was my pleasure to be in MRSM but in Perak and where the heck is PENGKALAN HULU i dont even had a great idea where was it.

Okay and i accept my fate from the bottom of my heart. So heres the real story. It such a, like a new breath bila masuk sana. New friends, knowing new people, seeing new attitude, new name and stuff. I have such a great so called BFFs which is Zared, Qis, Teha, Mira, Syifaa, Fifah. But theres a huge fight in our group and seperate us with Fifah and Syifaa. *Ayat aku pelik sikit -.-

And i have my own homeroom which is very crazy just to think about their attitude and their GRADES in exam, ugh. And i have my own room-mate and bed-mate! Yay. So i guess thats all for now. Mirul keeps buzzing me with his story.

Ciao :)