when the world turns down

Hey guys. whats up? its been a longg-longgg time i didn't post anything *according to the last post* sorryy, imma kinda busy lately, with school , tuition and other stuff. lol, should i post anything about my new class? -.-" no, i wouldn't. HAHA.

Time flies so fast i guess, now its February already, and yes, PMR is coming! ouh my, how fast -.-" this year, i didn't get to rest. i mean, on saturday and sundayy, i also need to face the teachers, tuition and tuition :[ ahhh, i want my weekend back!

and yes, i miss my old class, i miss my friends :( watcha doing without me guys? haha. * okay stop it Amaliaa, you'r in 3m already, face it * okay, i meet some of my old friends at tuition. but they don't talk to me. even if i greet them, they will not reply, i was just like huh? what? what? -.-"

no, act that's not the point. i want to tell you... yay! i've learn reproduction :p *what the ? * thanks to Mr Simon :) LOL! haha. okay, im busy. HAHA.